Team Coaching Programmes
Our qualified and experienced Team Coaches will help you better understand the characteristics of high performing teams and transition your team to become one of them. Our Team Coaching is a tailored blend of individual coaching, coaching group, group or team facilitation, teambuilding and organisational development.
Whilst every project is tailored to your specific needs and requirements, it is often useful to consider teams in the context of the 5 Disciplines of high performing teams, namely:
- Commissioning – gaining clarity and agreement with stakeholders and customers on what the team must deliver
- Connecting – engaging and communicating effectively with all key stakeholders
- Clarifying – confirming the team’s purpose, objectives, strategy, delivery and systems
- Co-creating – optimising both interpersonal and team dynamics, and a team culture
- Core Learning – establish mechanisms by which the team can reflect, learn and integrate learning as part of its development
All team members included will find Team Coaching sessions engaging, awareness raising and enlightening, and due to the nature of the sessions, will also gain all the additional benefits of the experiential learning style. Based on their newfound understanding of their team, the sessions will help clarify the changes required and build engagement with, and commitment to, delivering these changes and realising the benefits.
Please call or email us to find out how we can help you.
To find out how team coaching can help you and your team, get in touch today.